Re: [Geary] Geary Debian package

The debian/ directory in both cases is for our PPAs on Launchpad.  We *could* maintain the packaging in a separate branch (either in git or on a Launchpad Bazaar branch) but that's not the course we chose.

I'm curious: we don't include the Debian stuff in our tarballs, only in git.  Does it really matter where the packaging is stored, as long as it's not included in the released tarballs?

-- Jim