Re: [Geary] Ctrl-M shortcut (Accounts) not working anymore

Il giorno lun 18 dic 2017 alle 5:17, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> ha scritto:
Oh! That's been dropped — keyboard shortcuts are for quick access to commonly used functions, and if people need to access the account prefs that often there's probably an underlying issue that needs to be fixed instead.

So I guess it should be removed from the manual.

Hi Mike

I see, you fixed shortcuts.page but forgot accounts.page
Find attached a patch.