Re: [Geary] sent not saved

pointed out to you several times

My apologies, i have a bad memory. The most recent "reminder" about the reporting process was about 2 years ago, which i had to go to webmail to find. i am not a freqent geary user-- last tried geary about 6 months ago.

Must remember to search tracker first! I see now this was reported in

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/geary/-/issues/625

If you feel like an issue needs to be resolved immediately

i made no such demand. My comments were about priority, not immediacy. I understand work is done when contributors feel like doing it. You're right to complain that i didn't search the tracker first, but please don't invent things i didn't say.

contribute the fix yourself

You mean geary project doesn't want bug reports or feature requests from anyone, unless they are going to contribute development effort?

thx