Re: [gedit-list] Problem with diff plugin on Solaris

Brian,

Please upgrade your solaris version to GNU/Solaris ;-)
hmm, well. Maybe not.

> Since unified output is nice, it would be nice if the gedit configure script
> could check whether the available diff is the GNU diffutils version of diff.

We need to fix this somehow. But the configure script does not solve the
problem
at all since most people will use binaries. Or there might be different
versions
of diff, or the diff might be installed after gedit.. etc. etc.

I've replaced the -u with -c for this release althou I really like the
unified
format. I'll think about the long term solution.

regards,
Chema