Re: [gedit-list] gedit tasks (user documentation for the plugins)

Hi,

> Ajit, if you can gather the technical details about how to use each
> plugin and then send it me, I will incorporate the information into the
> existing manual.
No problem - I'll do that.

>I may need to rewrite the information for consistent
> style and language.
I'll try and use your style as much as possible - but of course it would
be impossible for me to write with exactly the same style.

>Are you familiar with XML? If you want you could
> write up the information in text format and I can import it to XML.
I'm currently looking at the Docbook documentation and the tags used in
the documentation so far.  So I'll write it using the XML tags.  But
I'll keep a text copy around just in case.

Regards,
Allen