Re: [gedit-list] Wishlist

On Mon, 2004-05-31 at 19:31 +0100, Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa wrote:
> * rectangular cut & paste.
> * easy macro learning mode.

I'm not sure these fit into gedit goals of being a *simple* editor...
maybe they can be implemented as plugins, but I'm not sure it is
possible. By the way, I'm not convinced of the usefulness of rectangular
cut&paste... what it is needed for?

> * goto matching ().

This belongs to the underlying gtksourceview widget and hopefully it
will be implemented at some point.

> * lower-case/upper-case.

This has been recently implemented and it is available in cvs HEAD.

> * ability to invoke shell commands.

This is already available in the Shell Command plugin.

ciao
	paolo