Re: [gedit-list] plugin makefiles? (gedit 2.12)

Il giorno dom, 09/10/2005 alle 22.23 -0300, Rafael Jannone ha scritto:
> Yes, I'm interested in developing such a plugin, and I've been doing
> some stuff in Python.
>
> What do I need to have GEdit CVS HEAD up and running on Ubuntu Breezy?
> I'd rather avoid having to compile too many libraries myself (since I
> want to focus my spare time on the plugin code).

http://live.gnome.org/Gedit_2fNewMdi contains some indication; if you
don't want to use jhbuild to build everything out of cvs, breezy should
have all the required dependencies: beside the 'old' gedit deps, you
need pygtk, gnome-python and gnome-python-extras. You can then check out
the new_mdi branch from cvs, if you already have gedit from cvs you need
to cvs up -dP -r new_mdi otherwise you need to check it out with the cvs
co command. If you never installed from cvs you also need gnome-common.

Once you have the source checked out, run ./autogen.sh
--prefix=/the/prefix/you/want --enable-python and then make and make
install.

Feel free to ask any further question, here or in #gedit on
irc.gnome.org

ciao