[gedit-list] Snapopen plugin update 1.1.2

Hi All,

Just uploaded version 1.1.2 of the Snapopen plugin, an open dialog
enhanced with fancy autocompletion as found in Macs TextMate.

(Yes, I know I spam the list a bit, but I'm on a roll here)

Gedit version 2.14 should now work (see switch in snapopen/__init__.py

Get it here:
http://www.upperbound.net/upperbound/show/SnapOpen+plugin+for+Gedit
Or through here: http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/Plugins (scroll down to
Snapopen)

Here the changelog:

Changelog

version 1.1.2
* multiple file open support
* case insensitivity and multiple patterns (Thanks, Dan)
* output piped through 'head' to further improve performance

version 1.1
* contains simple integration for Filebrowser (and eddt) plugins.
* performance improvements
* GNOME button compliance

version 1.0
* initial (usable) version