[gedit-list] Fwd: Some API clues

Hello,

I've playing around with the python plugin API but I have some
questions about the API.
Right now I'm trying to create an extension to add the % of the
document were I am at the moment, like in VIM,

So far I've found the location of the GtkLabel with the text Ln X, Col
X. Now I need to know:
1. Where am I in the document (or in which %) so I can know what to
put in the GtkLabel.
2. What's the name of the signal that the open document fires when
there's a cursor change [so I can't override the label update with a
connect_after].

Worth to mention that I'm doing all this in Python.

Thanks!.

then you win"  -Ghandi

http://diego.aureal.com.pe | http://diegoe.blogspot.com
http://www.lifewithubuntu.com | http://barsafan.wordpress.com