Re: [gedit-list] GtkSourceMarker API

Paolo Maggi skrev:
	in these days, we are reviewing the GtkSourceView 2.0 API before
setting it to stone.

The API review discussion happens on IRC and on
http://live.gnome.org/GtkSourceView/Gsv2APIReview

I'm writing this mail to ask your help.

We have no direct experience in the usage of GtkSourceMarker class
because gedit does not use it, so if you are the author of an
application that is using the GtkSourceMarker class, please let we know
your comments on this interface.

Don't know if it is related to GtkSourceMarker but what I really miss when it comes to the .lang files is the ability to specify a subexpression of a regular expression to be highlighted.

August