Re: [gedit-list] "Document Words Completion" plugin

Hi Chombee,

	I have developed document words completion. I put the
sourceforge link because you need install gtksourcecompletion library
and then gedit-documentwords-plugin. In sourceforge page you can find
the library and the plugin.

Regards,
	Perriman