Re: [gedit-list] please apply line:column patch, #168769

On 19-06-10 01:21, Alex Stone wrote:
Jan Nieuwenhuizen<janneke-list<at>  xs4all.nl>  writes:

Hi There,

I'd like to draw your attention to #168769.  Can someone
please review and apply the new version of my line:column
patch?

It's been sitting almost half a year now, the previous
patch is>  4 years old...

Greetings,
Jan.

I'd like to add my vote for this patch, and ask the gedit team to include it as
soon as possible, for lilypond use.
We have no current editor for lilypond in Gnome, and that just doesn't seem
natural, somehow.
Please check the status of the bug report.
Alex Stone.