[gedit-list] Hi. Some questions about gedit on mac.

Hi. I've been using gedit for a quite long time on both linux & windows.
It's a great text editor for most works. Especially for me to code rails.
I bought a mac recently and installed gedit on mac also.
Everything should works fine except some plugins.
But the biggest problem is I can't use bookmark on mac.

In Finder, you can drag any folder and drop them at "place", so it become a shortcut.
yet you can reach place through gedit.

So I wonder where bookmark folder located exactly in mac? or it never exist?

Thanks.

--
Big fan of gedit.
Keane