[gedit-list] Arabic support on Mac OS

Hello Gedit team,

I have been using Gedit on Ubuntu for a long time and I just love it, I was very happy when I found it available on Mac OS.

However my Mac OS read/write Arabic everywhere including Gedit. The problem is the Arabic letters are not joined together as one word only in Gedit and I know that your top feature for all time is :Full support for internationalized text (UTF-8). I have try almost all the fonts and nothing is working

Any help will be appreciated.

Ahmader