Re: [gedit-list] codelisting plugin

On 01/20/2011 05:06 AM, Jean-Philippe Fleury wrote:
Hi,

I want to point out that screenshots linked on the codelisting plugin
webpage (<http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/PluginCodeListing>) return a 500
Internal Server Error. For example:

http://www.icecrew.nl/~jesse/code_listing_selection.png
I've updated the links.
By the way, will this plugin be updated?
Probably not, it's really very old and an experiment with ctags that was not exactly satisfying. There are now many plugins that do some kind of code completion and it's getting a bit hairy. If time permits, we should combine the best of all these plugins and provide something more unified in gedit-plugins for example.

Jesse
Regards,

Jean-Philippe