[gedit-list] enter with "find" in gedit 3

Hi all,

I noticed that hitting enter to find the next item with "find" no longer works.. this appears to be a deliberate change, but I really used this option a lot in gedit 2. Does anyone know how to get this back? Is there a plugin option somewhere? I don't want the stupid find box to disappear simply because I hit enter, and I don't find ctrl-g to be nearly as intuitive.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Best,

Don