[gedit-list] wrapping gedit-dev

Hi to everybody.

I recently started a project on SourceForge to port to GTKmm an old IDE for C projects that was initially developed for KDE3. The project is called GScope.

I was thinking to replace Kate with Gedit for what concerns source editing in the IDE.

* Can you please point me to some documentation to understand how to code the usage of gedit when including gedit-dev?

* Is there any example around of a software that has been already implemented on top of gedit to be used as reference?

Thank You

Alesandro