Re: [Gimp-user] Enhancement request: Transparency as a "paintable" color

Richard Gitschlag (strata_ranger hotmail com) wrote:
Okay, I think I understand.  You know how the Eraser option uses an
Alt key modifier for "Anti-erase"?  Maybe add something similar to the
Pencil/Paintbrush tools - Alt key activates an "anti paint" mode.  The
difference between this and switching to the Eraser tool outright is
that the Eraser tool might have separate tool options (dynamics,
etc.).

At some point we had a feature where the keyboard shortcut "X" would
swap between two different tools (and their contexts). It seems that
this feature got lost at some point unfortunately.

Anybody willing to hunt it down and resurrect it?

Bye,
        Simon

--
              simon budig de              http://simon.budig.de/