Re: [Gimp-web] GIMP Site Redesign

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 11:46 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:

> OK, navigation, layout and suchlike.

And few more things while at that.

- the middle bar (Screenshots, Gimp News, Gimp Dev) needs rethinking
in my opinion. It's currently duplicating part of the navigation
system. We need to make sure ew aare placing the right stuff there.
- I'm not entirely convinced by the lack of at least news headers on
the front page.
- The design doesn't take into account our social activity and doesn't
visialise the RSS feed. We actually have a quite popular Google+ page,
I do believe that we have a Facebook page and we will probably have an
official Twitter account if we already don't (I have to check on
that). Oh, and we have a nice Flickr group (albeit Flickr itself is
losing momentum).

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org