Re: [Gimp-web] Which social media sites shall we support?

I'm revisiting this soon, and think that, as Alex already mentioned,
focusing on Twitter, G+, FB seems like a good start (a good case might be
made for something like Pinterest as well, but I'll leave that for later at
the moment).

I'm actually thinking of forgoing any icons and instead including them
directly in the footer of the page.  If you're pulling the site down and
testing/building it locally I'll push a branch later with my thoughts for
your feedback and input (for anyone on this list too, of course).

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 2:43 AM Alexandre Prokoudine <