[Gimp-web] Where is the Video menu

Please assist. I am new to this program. Prior to downloading it I viewed a sample and some basics about the
program on the web. While I am aware I was more than likely viewing a sample of a previous version of the
program,  upon downloading the 2.8 version I cannot seem to locate VIDEO with the other main menus, IE FILE,
EDIT, SELECT, VIEW, IMAGE etc., located top center right under where it says "GNU Image Manipulation
Program". On the version I viewed VIDEO was included among the other common menu headers but it is not
included in the 2.8 version,  and I have scoured the manuals and cannot find reference to it existing or
being deleted. Please tell me what I'm not doing correctly which has caused its disappearance.

Thank you kindly