[Glade-devel] [patch, glade3] fix assert on new window

-----Message d'origine-----
De : glade-devel-admin lists ximian com=20
[mailto:glade-devel-admin lists ximian com] De la part de=20
paolo borelli
Envoy=E9 : mardi 22 avril 2003 14:38
=C0 : glade-devel lists ximian com
Objet : [Glade-devel] [patch, glade3] fix assert on new window
=20
=20
Hi!
=20
Every time I add a new toplevel window to a project I get the=20
following
assert:
=20
(glade-3:6729): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwindow.c: line 1905
(gtk_window_set_type_hint): assertion `!GTK_WIDGET_VISIBLE=20
(window)' failed
=20
The attached patch seems to fix it... since I'm not really=20
familiar with the code in glade-command.c check carefully if=20
it does not have bad side effects.
=20
ciao
      paolo

The patch look perfectly right to me.  The gtk_widget_show is enforced
anyway after we set the initial properties of the widgets.  The problem
was that some of these properties should not been set with a visible
widget (thus the assert).

Committed (along with your other patch).

Cheers,
=20