[Glade-devel] [glade3] problems with latest cvs

Hi!

I upgraded my working copy to the latest cvs and I have some problems:
when I add a vbox or an hbox to a newly created window, the window is
completely filled instead of being split in the usual three
placeholders.

If instead I add a table, the placeholders are shown, but when I try to
add a button glade segfaults:

(glade-3:7794): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkcontainer.c: line 428
(gtk_container_child_get_property): assertion `G_IS_VALUE (value)'
failed

(glade-3:7794): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkcontainer.c: line 428
(gtk_container_child_get_property): assertion `G_IS_VALUE (value)'
failed
Segmentation fault

PS: I noticed from gnome bonsai that two changes to glade-gtk and
glade-placeholder were commited along with my patch to
clipboard-view. Since they are not mentioned in the changelog, were they
intended? Just a heads up to make sure they were not committed by
mistake.

ciao
        paolo