[Glade-devel] [glade-3] Adding a GtkTreeView crashes it

If I add a GtkTreeView in glade-3 it crashes (well, maybe just a
critical warning).

It happens because glade_widget_apply_properties() is called to set the
defaults, which results in a call to
gtk_tree_view_set_headers_clickable(). But that complains about no model
being set.

I tried adding a post-create function which creates a simple model for
the treeview, but the post-create function is called after the
apply_properties() call, so that won't work. And reordering them causes
other problems.

So I don't know how to fix it. Any ideas?
Why is glade_widget_apply_properties() needed when creating the widget?

Damon