[Glade-devel] [Glade] External library

--- Cornet Mickael <mickael_cornet yahoo fr> wrote:

Thank you Shane,

I study the gtk-base.xml and the glade-gtk.c files
and
there is the library parameter. I think I have to
write my own files (.xml + .c) to use my library.

Please note that if your graphic library is not based
in gtk (ie, you should implement gtk widgets), then
you will not be able to use it in glade3.

The mechanism in place only helps to insulate glade3
from the specifics of gtkwidgets, but not from the
specifics of any graphic library whatsoever.

If your library is gtk+ based, then I can give you a
sample of what needs to be done to make it work.

Cheers,

=====
Joaquin Cuenca Abela
e98cuenc at yahoo dot com