[Glade-devel] Re: Glade 2.6.6. available

Damon Chaplin wrote:
I've put Glade 2.6.6 up at:

   http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/glade/2.6/

I'll announce it in a few days if noone spots a problem.

Changes since 2.6.5:

 o Fixed the handling of the new translation properties in buttons.
 o Used the correct "text" property in GnomeHRef.
 o Used "%.12g" when outputting floats, to keep as many digits as
   possible.
Sorry, I forgot two things:

First to mention that my report on immediate crash with GnomeHRef is
waiting for moderator's approval, since I was not subscriber of the
mailing list when I sent it.

Second, it is a request: would it be possible to let the 2.6.5 release
on the server, so that fink users could benefit of it (which works) in
case there is no workaround (I cannot find one at the moment) for the
problem with 2.6.6 release?

Michele