[Glade-devel] New icons for the palette

Hi!

I've been collecting some icons from the jimmac webpage, and doing some copy
& paste + some new icons all over the weekend.

I'm still lacking a good bunch of icons.  Namely:

Progressbar
Statusbar
Fixed
Viewport
[hv]scale
Alignment
Eventbox
Aspectframe
Menu
Layout

Some others are suboptimal, as the notebook, whose colors don't really match
those of the others icons.

Here you have one screenshot of the new palette:

http://e98cuenc.free.fr/newpalette.png

Compared to the old icons, which are the same ones as those used in the
palette of glade-2:

http://e98cuenc.free.fr/oldpalette.png

Please note that the difference in size is due to the spacing of the table
that contains the icons, more than in the size of the icons themselves.

If nobody objects in the next two days, I would like to commit the new icons
(I will not delete the old ones), as I would like to work a bit more on the
code and take a break away from the gimp (I didn't knew that the gimp can
exhaust so much ;-)

Cheers,