[Glade-devel] Re-ordering the glade-3 palette

On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 22:03 +0100, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:
There was an old alternative layout in glade-2 that separated widgets in:

Toplevel widgets
Containers
Standard widgets
Data entry

While this seems an obvious way to split the catalogs, I'm not sure this
categorization works very well wrt to usability: the user would have to
change the "page" of the palette a lot more since even the simplest
dialog has at least 1 toplevel, 1 containers and some buttons).
I'd prefer if all the commonly used widgets (window, [vh]boxes, buttons,
etc) are kept on the first page as they are now.

ciao
        paolo