[Glade-devel] [glade-3] Adding a GtkTreeView crashes it

Damon wrote:

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 08:57, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:

Why is glade_widget_apply_properties() needed when creating the
widget?

To synchronize the glade vision of properties' values, and the real
properties' values.

If you change the default value of a property in the xml file of a
widget, glade's GladeProperty will be created with this
default value,
but you still have to set the property in the widget itself.

PostCreate functions assume that these values are synchronized.

Is this going to cause problems with libglade though, if we
use different default values for particular properties?

Or do you mean just setting the initial value in the xml file?

Damon, I hope to not have stepped in your shoes on this one. I've committed
a fix to creating GtkTreeView, loading glade files (I broke it when I
committed my previous big changes to GladeWidget), and creating boxes and
tables.

It does now the same thing as glade2.

I guess that it will be better to have a TreeView editor, but I'm aiming at
glade2 functionality right now.

Cheers,