[Glade-devel] Small HIG patch for GtkFileChooser

Archit wrote:

Hey

The Open and Save As dialog boxes have the Cancel button
after the Open/Save As buttons. Violates HIG. This patch
fixes it. Give me a go ahead to commit =D

Well, go ahead :-)

These HIG fixes are not very controversial, so you don't need to ask.

(However, I'm one of these that think that it was not a good idea in the
first place to revert the button order, and certainly in windows it's
"weird" to have this button order, but we should be coherent and follow the
HIG.)

Cheers,