[Glade-devel] First glade-3 development snapshot

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 11:41 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
[...]
Hi,
     This is the first ever development snapshot of glade-3, after years
of hard work, blood, sweat... you know the deal... we bring you the
beginnings of what I'm sure will be a great product of the community.

Great!!!

[...]
      - Write custom menu editor and toolbar editor (and implement plugin
        entry point for custom editors)

Ok, Last week I started to work on menu support.

Before start doing the menu editor itself I would like to have full
load/save support.

So I picked up Glade-2 and made a simple project with a menubar and a
couple of menuitems.
With somes modifications in gtk+.xml (GtkMenu* classes +
get-all-children-function, add-child-function, remove-child-function,
etc) glade-3 can load/save a simple menubar.
Once I finish it I will send the path to the list so you can help me
debug it :D

greets

Juan Pablo

1GB gratis, Antivirus y Antispam