[Glade-devel] Patches & svn

Hi all,
   Since the svn migration we've noticed that
'svn diff -up . > file.patch" is invalid, I am not about to
go deciephering patches that are missing the '-p' option
(unless they are simple ofcourse, or because you are getting
special attention ;-))

So, for now, untill we cook up something better or untill svn
folks fix the issue, here is the whacky obscure command you
need to use to generate a patch for glade:

svn diff --diff-cmd=/usr/bin/diff -x -uBp . > file.patch

Thanks,
                 -Tristan