[Glade-devel] Web help and a question

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 10:50:37 -0500
Tristan Van Berkom <tvb at gnome.org> wrote:

Ok, let me just state for the record that my personal problem with the
website is that it is in HTML *and* has a news section, that needs to
be updated by hand, this is why I never update the site and why I
will sooner rewrite the whole site than go and painfully update it
myself again.

I suspect the server allows something like php? I'm no great programmer
(as you probably already detected), but I maintain my site in php. It has
about 700 pages.

But the main thing is that, when googling glade, you land on a page which
doesn't give any indication of progress since glade 3.1 or so. The links
to the downloads are hardwired to that directory too, and it takes
someone determined to find the newer versions.

John