[Glade-users] modifying the makefile

Hi,
    I'm having trouble including the header files that I need.
In callbacks.c I'm using functions from the XTest library but since it is
not in the include directory I'm not sure how to link the correct file to my
project.

for a single-file program I would do something like :
    gcc -lXtst myfile.c

but since the glade project is compiled via a makefile (of which I know very
little about) I'm not sure to do it. Does anyone have any ideas how I might
do it?

thanx in advance to anyone who replies
Craig