[Glade-users] Images on buttons

Martin Edlman wrote:

Hello,

        I'm new to Glade and I want to ask, if it's possible to put an image to
the button? I found it's possible if the button is placed in a toolbar.
But I'd like to have it on a button not in a toolbar.
        Anyway I'd like to know if it's possible to specify where the image
should be placed? It's on the top of button by default, but I want it on
the left (for now, on botton or on right maybe in near future).

This is in the FAQ. Right-click over the button and select "Remove Label".
Then add any widgets you want.

        Other question is, if it's possible to change some item properties,
e.g. font (size,color) of label...?

Not within Glade. You can use GTK+ rc files or set the widget's style in your code.

        The last question is, if it's possible to specify somehow how the
source code should be produced? I want to make an apllication for
administration of some specific database. I have an idea I use
gtk_notebook and each page will represent one module (resp. module's
configuration). I want to make these modules dynamically un/loadable, so
I'd like to have each notebook page in separate source file to make
separate dynamic object from them.

Glade can't do this at present. It probably will at some point.

Damon