[Glade-users] how to use gthreads with glade

Hi All

I am sorry if this question has been asked earlier,
but I tried to search in "google", but I didnt get any
solution to my problem.

I have implemented a test routine using gthreads in a
application which is developed using glade and
gtk-1.2.9. I have my own reasons to use gtk-1.2.9, so
I have no intentions of upgrading to a newer version.

When I compile the project I get these errors stating
implicit function declaration for gdk_init and
undefined functions reference to gdk_thread_enter and
gdk_threads_leave.

Could someone tell me what is the right way to
configure glade to use gthreads.

TIA
Vikram Gadagkar

Yahoo! India Promos: Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players & more!
Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com