[Glade-users] Problem with configuration

Hi friends,

I have the same problem... and It's not only when
developing apps using glade! I run KDE (and have also
GNOME installed) and the error message in pop-up
appears when I try to run my glade applications.
In some gnome applications, such as ggv (and glade
itself!), same problems occurs. Apparentelly nothing
in affected at program execution.
When I try to run my GTK applications (not developed
with Glade), this problem don't occur...

Omar

Yahoo! Mail - o melhor webmail do Brasil
http://mail.yahoo.com.br