[Glade-users] Custom stock icon

On Wed, 2004-04-14 at 08:11, Mael wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to tell glade (+libglade) to use a custom stock icon
(added in my application) for a toolbar button ? I don't care if glade
can't display it, I just want a way to give a stock id

No, Glade only supports builtin stock icons, I'm afraid.
I don't think support will be added to glade-2 at this point.

Maybe glade-3 will include support for custom stock items & icons.
Though I'm not sure how it would be done.

Damon