[Glade-users] Tool tip in Non-sensitive widget

Hi,

Is it possible to have a tooltip active in a GtkEntry widget when 'Sensitive
No' is set in the Glade widget properties dialog? I'm not sure if this might
be a GTK+ or a Glade question. Is there an alternative? I have a non
sensitive entry in my GUI , and I would like the tooltip to show, so far it
seems that the tooltip is disabled when the entry is not sensitive.

           Thanks
                Glenn

Discover the best of the best at MSN Luxury Living. http://lexus.msn.com/