[Glade-users] accelerator paths / user re-defined accelerators in menus

Hello,

I'm building a gtk-2 application, developped with the help of glade-2.

I'm trying to allow users to redefine menu accelerators, in the same way
as in Gimp, for example - just by pressing the new key in the menu.

From the info that I found so far, I first need to assign "Accelerator
Paths" to the menu Items. Correct?

The whole menu structure is set up by code generated by glade
(interface.c) - is there a way to make glade generate these accelerator
paths for each menu item?

Or am I completely wrong and need something quite different?

Thx for any advice!

Jirka