[Glade-users] Problem using glade2perl-2

Using Glade I've made a simple user interface that works as expected
when run from this code:
#!/usr/bin/perl
use Gtk2 -init;
use Gtk2::GladeXML;
$gladexml = Gtk2::GladeXML->new('project1.glade');
$gladexml->signal_autoconnect_from_package('main');
Gtk2->main;

But when I try the glade2perl-2 command on the same project.glade file I
get an error!
[law@lisa project1]$ glade2perl-2 project1.glade
Can't locate Gtk2/HButtonBox.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ./
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi ...)

At first I thought that the HButtonBox.pm did not exist but the Gtk2
users list pointed out that:

All widgets and objects are created from C objects and dynamically
loaded, so you can't include them directly.  --- Emmanuele Bassi

And,
perl -e "use Gtk2; \$hbox=Gtk2::HButtonBox->new;"
Gtk2::HButtonBox is not a module in itself, it is a part of the Gtk2 module --- Chris Debenham

How do I generate Gtk-Perl source application files for the Glade project file and particularly do so from
Glade?s ?Build? button?

-lynn