[Glade-users] How to setup accelerators

I'm new to glade (glade-2).  I've created a GUI with a toolbar.  I have toolbar
buttons that perform as expected when clicked.  I want to add keystroke
accelerators to the buttons that when keyed trigger the same behavior as
if I clicked the button.

How do I do that in glade-2?  All I can find is to bind the accelerator
to "emit notify" but can't find any documentation on a "notify" signal.

Thanks in advance!

--

Wayne Walker

www.unwiredbuyer.com - when you just can't be by the computer

wwalker bybent com                    Do you use Linux?!
http://www.bybent.com                 Get Counted!  http://counter.li.org/
Perl - http://www.perl.org/           Perl User Groups - http://www.pm.org/
Jabber:  wwalker jabber gnumber com   AIM:     lwwalkerbybent
IRC:     wwalker on freenode.net