[Glade-users] display of picture

One doubt is the image is in the same folder of the glade file? If not pls
put the image file in the glade file folder.

On 3/21/07, amit bag <amit.bangalore07 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

Sir,
      I try to display a image (.png) in a window in glade .First I select
New in the main window in glade .Then I select the New GTK+ project.Then I
select a window in the pelette .Then  I select image and put it in the
window .After that I  select the build for generating the code .Then i save
the project . Then I go to the directory where the code is generated .I run
sh autogen.sh and after that make to create the executable  file .When I
run the executable file the window is coming  but the image in not displayed
. I main aim is to display a .png image in the glade window .

I am using Glade 1.1.3 on RH 9
So please tell me how to display a .png image in a glade
window .

Regards
Amit Kumar Bag

Here's a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo!
Answers<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/in/yanswers/*http://in.answers.yahoo.com/>

Glade-users maillist  -  Glade-users at lists.ximian.com