[Glade-users] problem in playing

HI All,
        I design a playlist in gtk .Now I want to play the  song when the song in the play list is clicked
.To play the song I use the ffplay player for that I use execlp() to play the song  .But when the song is
played the gtk window is closed and when I close the ffplay total program is close .I want to go back after
the song finished .But it is not happened in this case .Is there any alternative to use execlp() call to play
the song in ffplay.If any one know please tell me .

Regards
Amit Kumar Bag