[Glade-users] catalog

On 11/4/07, Andrea Zagli <azagli at libero.it> wrote:

Il giorno sab, 03/11/2007 alle 23.05 -0700, Juan Pablo Ugarte ha
scritto:
you need to tell glade3 where to find your widgets

just make a link like /usr/lib/glade3/modules/libgtkmaskedentry.so

so glade3 will be able to load your widgets at runtime, btw the
library name should match

thanks a lot! it works

just take a look at gtk+ catalog

too complicated for me without a detailed documentation :-(

yes this is a shame, we wrote the documentation completely once
and now we wrote even more code and the docs are really outdated;
but ofcourse; everyone is welcome to come and fix this.

-Tristan