[Glade-users] Cut and Paste Widgets

It is still inconsistent. Logically it should check if there are name
conflicts when you use paste, and rename as needed on widget by widget
basis, not just check if it was cut or copy and be done. As it is now,
it renames widgets when you copy between projects, which is highly
undesirable. At the same time it allows pasting several times after cut,
without checking, which ironically provides workaround for that first
annoyance. I'd suggest reopening the bug.