[Glade-users] gtk_tree_row_reference_new: assertion `GTK_IS_TREE_MODEL (model)' failed

I *think* these are artifacts of glade-3 not being able to configure
models for GtkTreeView widgets, but thought I would ask.

I get the following messages 6-times, and I "just happen" to have 6
treeviews in the various parts of my application:

(astrodslr:1090): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_row_reference_new: assertion
`GTK_IS_TREE_MODEL (model)' failed

(astrodslr:1090): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_cell_view_set_displayed_row:
assertion `GTK_IS_TREE_MODEL (cell_view->priv->model)' failed

This is, in fact, nothing to worry about, right?  I just have to build
the model in code and attach it.

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD