[Glade-users] On_motion_notify_event

So I tried to switch from PyGTK to Cairo, but I had to install python-devel first. So I tried to install
python-devel but I completely destroyed the python interpretter instead.

So I reinstalled linux (the sum of the time spent installing the parts takes longer than installing the
whole), but now the on_motion_notify_event is acting strangely. Namely, it acts like a button click event.

When I enter the screen it gets called once and only once. Has anyone come across anything like this before?

Thanks