[Glade-users] Glade-3 newbie

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 22:15:24 +0100
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni <lists at prometoys.net> wrote:

Hmm. Is there an easy way to remove focus without loosing the
selection?

You can use the "Inspector" (the tree-view upper-right) to select an
widget, without focusing it.

Yes, I detected that. But, while the widgets still have their original
names (labelxxx etc), it's difficult to find the right widget in the
Inspector. It's necessary to click on a lot of widgets to get the right
one. I generally design the GUI without renaming, then do second pass to
change the names, assign events, etc., once it starts looking good.

Thanks
john