[Glade-users] Glade tutorials and books

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 2:46 AM, Grigory Sarnitskiy<sargrigory at ya.ru> wrote:
Hello! Are there any good/complete glade tutorials?

Something rather full, not just "Hello World" window. For example, how to construct some typical windows,
how to achieve desired alignment.

I've just started to learn gui programming and I'm a bit stuck with drawing interfaces with glade.

Hi, we are trying to keep the tutorials we've found on Glade listed here:
   http://live.gnome.org/Glade/Tutorials

The list is new, if there are other important tutorials out there we dont
know about then please share them with us :)

Cheers,
                -Tristan